baffling ssh problem

I have a little ssh problem that I hope ya'll can help me with.

We have a 8 box LAN, 6 of which are Linux.  The latest addition is an
AMD64 box that has an ssh problem.

I have setup password-less ssh logins on all of the Linux boxen for 3
users.  All ssh logins work from 5 of the boxes.  On the AMD64 box, 2
logins work except mine.  I can login to 5 boxes without
the password except to my server, from the AMD box.  I can login
without a password from the server to the AMD box OK.

I have tried removing the .ssh dir on both the AMD & server and
starting from scratch, with no joy.

The same sshd_config and ssh_config are on all of the boxes.

The pass phrase was transfered the same way, using ssh-copy-id, to all
of the boxes. The same passphrase is used for all of my accounts, of
course.

If anyone has an idea as to what is going on, I would appreciate a
kick in the right direction.

Wayne

--
Computers are a more fun way to do the same work
you'd have to do without them.