python-uno error on last upgrade at Etch.

Hello, I have a problem with the last upgrade, I upgraded my system at 17/09/07.

The packages upgraded be OpenOffice.org packages, included python-uno. On configuration of python-uno show this error:

http://pastebin.ca/701901

And it cant modify my packages.

I have installed python2.5 and the symbolic link is /usr/bin/python -> /usr/bin/python2.5, changing the symbloc link to python2.4 cause the same error.
My system have python-qt4 compiled from last sources and QT4.3 compiled from source-packages.
This is my debian_defaults on python:

tubi@pc-control:~$ cat /usr/share/python/debian_defaults
[DEFAULT]
# the default python version
default-version = python2.4
# all supported python versions
supported-versions = python2.4
# formerly supported python versions
old-versions = python2.3
# unsupported versions, including older versions
unsupported-versions = python2.3 python2.5

If I move python2.5 to supported-versions, python-qt4 don't work.

--
CYBERSAT ISP
Debian Etch