Re: network installation using local mirror for security updates

Le Saturday 15 September 2007 15:21:19 bUg., vous avez écrit :
> for example
>

> deb file:///home/debian/security lenny/updates main contrib non-free
>
> Malte Forkel пишет:
> > I recently installed Etch by booting a machine from the net using PXE
> > and specifying a local mirror of ftp.debian.de to the installer. All
> > went well but I noticed that during the installation
> > security.debian.org was accessed for updates. As I also have a local
> > mirror of that: How do I tell the installer to use a local mirror for
> > security updates?
> >
> > Thanks in advance, Malte

You can do that doing preseeding install.
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apbs04.html.en#preseed-mirror

B.4.7. Apt setup
 Setup of the /etc/apt/sources.list and basic configuration options is fully
automated based on your installation method and answers to earlier questions.
You can optionally add other (local) repositories.
# You can choose to install non-free and contrib software.
#d-i apt-setup/non-free boolean true
#d-i apt-setup/contrib boolean true
# Uncomment this if you don't want to use a network mirror.
#d-i apt-setup/use_mirror boolean false
# Uncomment this to avoid adding security sources, or
# add a hostname to use a different server than security.debian.org.
#d-i apt-setup/security_host string

^Here^

I don't know if theses parameters can be passed to the debian installer during
boot "apt-setup/security_host string"

I've ust tried with qemu, it oes not work with a normal install...