[OT] Get Smart (was Re: Sex spam again on the list)

On Sun, Sep 09, 2007 at 05:57:15PM -0400, Hal Vaughan wrote:

> Would you believe...
>
> ...It's finally on DVD, but from only one source (I think Time-Life, but
> for some reason, I think it's HBO that owns the rights now).  You can't
> buy it retail or through discount sources, though.  (Sorry about that,
> Chief!)
>
> I think they're supposed to make it available through retail and such
> within the next 6 months.

Mmmm, have been seeing the ads for the last six months or so, and since
we (in good ole N.Z) seem to be the last to see anything.

So you must have missed the offer (no steak knives, just a second video
if you call in the next 10 minutes ... but thats not all, crap.)

You must have ... "missed it by that much".

--
Chris.
======