Sex spam again on the list

This has got more than a joke now. We are being bombarded with s-x spam yet
again. I can't send it to Spamcop because it will identify the list as the
sender.

Come on Murphy, get your act together, get the sawn-off out of it's case, and
filter these spammers off the list. One way or the other I couldn't care less
how you do it. If their, what passes for brains end up splaterred over the
nearest wall is no big deal to me.

I've got bogofilter running on Kmail, but because of the high volume on the
list, Debian-user is filtered before bogofilter has a go at the remaining
stuff. Most of the pe-is size related stuff ends up in the trash, where it
belongs, but I'm stuck with the spam that get's filtered into individual
mailing boxes before bogofilter has a go at it.

Sorry if this sounds a bit sarcastic, but I'm feeling sarcastic at the moment,
as I don't want this cr-p on my machine.

I don't have a shotgun, or hunting rifle, but I'd be game for an organised
shoot if the spammers were the targets.

Nigel.