Re: fetchmail downloads, mutt does not display

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 09:00:58AM -0400, Thomas H. George wrote:
> I had this problem with an earlier version of exim4 and was advised to
> change the line
>
>    smtp_accept_queue_per_connection  = *

>    smtp_accept_queue_per_connection  = 0
>
> in the file /etc/exim4/exim4.conf.template.  There is no longer such a line
> in exim4.conf.template.
>
> Is there a new solution to this problem?

Umm no, just use your editor as you have done in the past?
then run 'update-exim4.conf' as usual.

By the way, that line 'smtp_accept_queue_per_connection=0' was never to
my knowledge automatically included in the file
/etc/exim4/exim4.conf.template.

I suspect you have other problems.

--
Chris.