Re: My complaints to Murphy about sex spam on the list are being rejected

On Sun, Sep 09, 2007 at 05:26:56PM -0400, KS wrote:

> No. That was a statement in addition to my earlier post asking if an
> email client can also "report spam" just as we can do via the web
> interface manually. If it was possible, my client (and possibly several
> others) could have already updated murphy about those spam messages.

have your client move the spam mail to a folder and have a script
watch for new files, bounce them to reportspam at murphy and then
delete the mail.

Probably that's a bad idea though as if you make a mistake, or your
local filters get poisoned, you'll be automatically poisoning murphy.