Re: My complaints to Murphy about sex spam on the list are being rejected

Raquel wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 15:35:41 -0400
> KS <lists04@fastmail.fm> wrote:
>
>>> The only way I know to report spam is to click the "Report Spam"
>>> button on the web interface for list archives. Can that be done
>>> via Iceweasel(or other mail clients) interface so that users
>>> don't have to go and find that particular email archive in the
>>> browser?
>>>
>>> /KS
>> BTW, all those spam messages were detected as spam by Iceweasel
>> and moved to the Junk folder automatically. But that does not
>> communicate with the spam filters for d-u and is local only.
>>
>> /KS
>
> Of course, this is assuming everyone uses Iceweasel?

No. That was a statement in addition to my earlier post asking if an
email client can also "report spam" just as we can do via the web
interface manually. If it was possible, my client (and possibly several
others) could have already updated murphy about those spam messages.

/KS