Re: My complaints to Murphy about sex spam on the list are being rejected

On Sunday 09 September 2007 20:57, Nigel Henry wrote:
> I've just complained twice about s-x spam that's turning up on the list,
> and neither of my posts are to be seen anywhere. Murphy seems to be
> moderating complaints from legitimate users of the list, but allowing
> "spa--ers" to do what they like.
>
> I've had a few drinks, but am especially pi--ed off with p--is enlargement
> spam on this list. Come on guys. Get your sh-t together, and get rid of the
> "spa--ers".
>
> And I'm going to keep on sending complaints, until something positive is
> done.
>
> I like this list, but am not in any way interested in a pe-is enlargement.
> I'm 59 years old, nothing works anymore, and the people that are posting
> this stuff to the list are the ultimate scum of the planet. Give me a
> shotgun, and I'll take them out.
>
> Nigel. Seriously pished off.

It's amazing that this has turned up on the list, and I've had to edit many
words even to send it, and yet my complaints to Murphy about the sex spam
that's plaguing the list still havn't arrived.

While I'm writing this another sex spam has arrived in my Debian-user mailbox.

A serious question.  How can the spa--ers post to the list, using any words
they like, and yet when I complain to the list using the same words they do,
I am blocked from posting???

Nigel.