Re: browser confusions

On 09/04/2007 01:28 AM, Bhasker C V wrote:
All,

There are multiple browsers in my system (Etch). Icescape
 firefox
 mozilla

 but what is the difference between these ? I can see that these are
sharing the information between each other (bookmarks etc.,)
 I am using opera for all my normal browsing but using icescape for my
banking related browsing. Among the once if there is a differnece, which
one is the most secure ?

please advice,

Since you didn't provide the version numbers for the applications you presented, I can only offer general advice.

Iceape and Firefox are split-offs from Mozilla. So long as you update your system regularly, Iceape will be the most secure.