browser confusions

All,

 There are multiple browsers in my system (Etch).
 Icescape
 firefox
 mozilla

 but what is the difference between these ? I can see that these are
sharing the information between each other (bookmarks etc.,)

 I am using opera for all my normal browsing but using icescape for my
banking related browsing. Among the once if there is a differnece, which
one is the most secure ?

please advice,

--
Bhasker C V
Registered Linux user: #306349 (counter.li.org)