Re: can't play Flash anymore

Steve Kleene wrote:
On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 17:13:11 -0400, I wrote:

I'm quite perplexed.  I have two Etch machines, and on each of them, Flash
recently stopped working.  It worked on both within the past month.

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 19:50:22 -0400, sfreilly@roadrunner.com replied:

what usually works for me is to unistall and reinstall

I did the following:
  apt-get remove flashplayer-mozilla libflash-mozplugin libflash0c2
  apt-get install flashplayer-mozilla libflash-mozplugin libflash0c2

but still have the problem.  Thanks for the suggestion.  Did you mean for me
to reinstall more than just flash?

does it work in firefox?

and have you tried the below or using automatix? sorry, dont have a direct answer, dont use x alot on etch.

debian:/# apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree