can't play Flash anymore

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 19:50:22 -0400, sfreilly@roadrunner.com replied:

> what usually works for me is to unistall and reinstall

I did the following:
  apt-get remove flashplayer-mozilla libflash-mozplugin libflash0c2
  apt-get install flashplayer-mozilla libflash-mozplugin libflash0c2

but still have the problem.  Thanks for the suggestion.  Did you mean for me
to reinstall more than just flash?