Re: SVG broke after installing Pidgin unstable package

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 12:30:22PM +0200, Mathias Brodala wrote:
> This is an added disadvantage for me, since it also can take 10 or more days
> until a fix can enter Testing where it is fixed sometimes on the same day in
> Unstable.

Finally, it all depends only on one thing: you! What you want decides
your choice. But I think it's just because you tried sid that you
decided to stay with it. So, others can also try if they have the time
(and a little courage :-). But believe me, it's NOT unstable!

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,
458, Jamuna Hostel,