Re: SVG broke after installing Pidgin unstable package

Thank you guys for all the information. I might try a dist upgrade to
sid, and if that is not working well, I might do a complete reinstall
of etch.

Does anyone have any experience running the 'testing' release? I
watched 'The Technology Behind Debian's Testing Release' from google
video yesterday, and in the end of the presentation he mentioned that
in the future, it might be possible to run a stable release, but at
the same time install some packages from unstable. Does anyone know
anything about that? When will it be available? Is someone is working
on it?

Again, thanks for all the helpful information.

--
Rickard Lindberg
ricli576@student.liu.se