Re: Where and how do I install a TTF font?

On 09/02/2007 08:24 PM, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:

The PDF is generated by a third part online system that we use here.
We don't have control over the PDF.
We want to change all machines running Windows to Linux, but the only
missing thing is this barcode font on the PDFs. Windows displays them
correctly while we couldn't make it works on Linux :-/

Thank you!

Best regards,
Nelson

It looks like I'm out of my league since I don't even know what a hintfile is.

I hope someone can help you.