possible to "apt-get -b source everything"

Apologies if this is not the best place to ask this question, but if I've apt-get'd some packages and then later want to recompile those from source (using something like apt-get -b source packagename), is that possible?

And what if I want to do that for everything that I've already downloaded? That is, all of my packages are installed the "normal way" (apt-get install package), and I'd like to, if possible, mass install everything from source.