Re: Iceweasel not a fully supported browser for Gmail?

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> I don't get it. Hard of hearing I guess :-)
> My user agent string says "Iceweasel/2.0.0.6" and I have no trouble with
> Google Groups/Mail/History/DocumentsSpreadsheets/News/Home that I am
> aware of...
>
> What are the symptoms?
>
> Hugo

Same here. Iceweasel works fine with GMail, Calendar and Spreadsheets.
The only problem I have encountered was the Adsense login page. It just
didn't show the login text boxes. The reason for that was Adblock Plus
hid it after an Iceweasel update. The OP should give more details about
the problem and extensions if any for Iceweasel.

/KS