Re: Iceweasel not a fully supported browser for Gmail?

On 8/21/07, Sergio Cuéllar Valdés <herrsergio@gmail.com> wrote:
2007/8/21, Bernard <bernard.fay@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> It seems now that gmail does not consider Iceweasel as a fully
> supported browser?
> Does someone know something about it and how it could be fixed?

Hi,

why ?  I use Iceweasel and I dont have problems with Gmail, neither
with the other Google Labs Applications.

Best regards,
Sergio Cuellar

--
"Meine Hoffnung soll mich leiten
Durch die Tage ohne Dich

I am not sure if I would attribute it to Iceweasel. I have come across issues when I access Gmail or any of the other google accounts (except google.com) not just using Iceweasel, but with other browsers as well. At the same time if I try it from another computer running on windows it just works fine. I am not sure what the problem is and not got time to dig into it.
--
Bipin Babu
Debian GNU/Linux - Lenny - Gnome