Re: Iceweasel not a fully supported browser for Gmail?

On 8/21/07, Bipin Babu <bipinbabu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Andrew thanks...something I also try to do...but fail.....RTFM. I would
> definitely.

Well, my point was that even if you did RTFM you wouldn't know this.
It's not documented anywhere except the inordinate number of times it
has been asked on this list. Even if it was, most people don't RTFM
before e-mailing the list, so my favored solution is simply to change
the user agent string back to "Firefox/2.0.0.6" but that may not be
possible for any number of reasons.

IMHO it's just more trouble than it's worth.

--
Andrew Barr

We matter more than pounds and pence,
your economic theory makes no sense...