Re: bash vs. python scripts - which one is better?

On 2007-08-19 23:03:50 -0500, Anthony M Simonelli wrote:
> How about Zenity?  I've used it before to provide a GUI interface to
> some of my simple bash scripts.

It seems that the UI::Dialog Perl module allows to use the same
interface to various dialog backends (including zenity). This is
particularly useful if one cannot always use X (e.g. because of
a remote connection by SSH or work on a PDA). I haven't tried it,
though. But I think it should be interesting.