Re: source code installation

Thanks Florian and Andrei. The installation of OpenOffice works indeed after installing the second CD.

> With aptitude you can do searches like this:
>
> aptitude search '~i(~sgames|~Ggame)'
>
> This will list all installed (~i) packages which belong to the "games"
> section (~sgames) or (|) which have the string "game" in one of their
> debtags (~Ggame).
>
> You can uninstall all these packages with one fell blow by replacing
> "search" with "remove" in the command above. If you want to have a bit
> more control over what is going on then you can use aptitude in
> interactive mode, look at "Installed Packages > games" and decide
> yourself which ones you want to remove.

I've also tried to run aptitude search '~i(~sgames|~Ggame)' and got following list:
i A gnome-about                     - The GNOME about box
i A gnome-applets - Various applets for GNOME 2 panel - binary
i A gnome-games                     - games for the GNOME desktop
i A gnome-games-data                - data files for the GNOME games
i A wodim                           - command line CD/DVD writing tool
i A xbase-clients                   - miscellaneous X clients

I guess the next command I should run to remove all games are following. Are they correct?

aptitude purge $(gnome-about)
aptitude purge $(gnome-applets)
aptitude purge $(gnome-games)
aptitude purge $(gnome-games-data)