source code installation

Hi,

I've installed Debian 4.0 from a CD, just found that the installation does not let me to select applications. Mow I have to install an application from the CD (I don't have a network connection, a win modem has not worked yet ...)

1. Which openoffice in the CD I should install? Is the command like:

apt-get install openoffice

from /mnt/cdrom/debian/pool/main/o/openoffice.org?

2. I need to install some lib source code to build win modem code
Now I have to remove all games (as I've got limited space), how can I do it?

3. Due to limited space, I need to remove some packages I don't need such as games, how do I know which package I installed are for games?

Thank you.

Jim