Re: Suggestions for diagramming software

hierarchy input output charts and no extra software for diagramming not necessary. To support that, interface specifications at the top of each module containing corresponding tags used in hierarchy input output charts. I find data flow diagrams too visual and their symbols don't come out well on typewriters.