Re: Suggestions for diagramming software

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Amit Uttamchandani wrote:

Hey Guys,

I am Engineering student and I currently use latex and such to create my
reports. I just recently switched to Debian from Mac OS X. However, I was
looking for a good diagramming software for Linux. I heard of Xcircuit but I was
looking for something with a little less learning curve.

Other than xcircuit, any other diagramming software that you guys use/suggest.
It doesn't have to specifically be related to engineering and could simply be a
software that draws block diagrams and etc. Just like Visio or OmniGraffle on
the Mac.

Thanks,
Amit

you might want to check out dia. It does diagrams and is pretty easy to use.

-+-
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.