Re: human engine ?

Hi.

On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 21:39 -0500, lostson wrote:
>  Is it possible to get the human style and engine on Debian ? I have
> been googling trying to find an answer with no luck.

The quick and dirty way is to install the packages from Ubuntu Feisty:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/feisty

Look for these:
      * human-theme
      * human-icon-theme
      * human-cursors-theme

Works smoothly for me on Lenny.

> Or maybe the glossy
> theme but I think that is included in gnome 2.18. I really like both of
> those styles and am curious if this is possible, thanks.

Right, Glossy is included in gnome-themes package in testing and
unstable. I tried to put it into an Etch installation recently, just for
eye-candy, though without luck. Probably because it requires newer GTK2
engines (>= 2.9). Anyone managed to use it?

--
Regards,
Krzysztof Lubanski