Re: how to restore bios password (PHEONIX on acer 5102)

Hmm ,..

getting into to the bios to change boot sequence for example ?.
for now it can boot from the cd and harddrive but what i will need to
boot from the usb...

about the warrenty i put it back to the lab and again they sent it to
their main laptop "care" center .

this time for the first time from 10 calls i made to custumer service
someone call me back.

me: my laptop is in 5th time in your laboratory.
      when it was returned back to me few parts are missing and you
locked my bios!.
ofer (laboratory man):don't know what youre talking about we would not
put it there (bios pass).
me:don'o when i sent it there was no pass and there is one.
him:we would do it.
bla bla bla the we will check ..

i guess i should sew: ACER local representive Newpan (the laboratory)
BUG Multisystem the reseller.

i need the warrenty if for some reason i will need to repair stuff :
what was changed for now :
1.hdd
2.lcd module.
3.Plastic Case