Re: Help buying Economic Printer

On Jul 10, 2007, at 11:12 AM, Mike McCarty wrote:
Hmm. I have s DeskJet 895C which has been sitting up for over a year
with cartridges in it. I plugged it in, started it up, and it prints
just fine. It had a couple of clogged nozzles, but after printing
three test pages, they cleared up.

That's impressive. The last 895C I had that sat that long ended up dripping ink onto someone's head. All the ink drained out of the cartridge and into the bottom of the printer!