Re: time zone

Hi jj,

The time on my desktop is set to UTC.  I'll like to read it EST.  Is there
something as simple as dpkg-reconfigure timezone ?

Even easier, you can right click on the clock in Gnome and select Adjust Date & Time :-)

I installed datetimeconf

It might be best to uninstall that, it could just be interfering with time-admin.

Also, time-admin consistently crashes.

I'm afraid I can't reproduce that in the 64 Studio testing branch, it works fine for me. It's got a very cool interactive world map for selecting time zones.

Cheers!

Daniel