Re: Aptitude wants to remove OpenOffice.org

Manon Metten wrote:
> Nevertheless I've learned now how to install an .rpm package. (As a
> Debian newbie, I still have to learn a lo-o-o-o-ot)

Please clarify!  Please tell me that you are not going to be install
.rpm packages on your Debian system!  If that is what you meant then
please let us talk you out of it.

Whatever it is that you are talking about I am hoping that it will be
available as a .deb package.  A port if nothing else.  Using 'alien'
to make the port.  Almost anything is better than installing .rpms
directly on a dpkg system.

Bob