Udev to burn cd's

So here is the task

A headless tower running kubuntu 7.04 containing 2 cd burners we will call a and b.

What i need to accomplish which I imagine can be done with udev and a bash script, is that if a user puts a blank cd in drive A udev calls a bash script that runs:

cdrecord -v speed=40 dev=0,0,0 Iso_file_a.iso
eject cdrom0

If a blank cd is placed in drive b we call the following

cdrecord -v speed=40 dev=0,0,1 Iso_file_b.iso
eject cdrom1

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

We are using this for internal duplication of Trixbox CD's but any result of this project could likely be adapted to a KIOSK that allows users to insert a disk and get their choice of x number of distros...

Thanks