Re: Hawking WE120P, 11M wireless card

Easthope(peasthope@cablelan.net) is reported to have said:
> Debian Users,
>
> I have a Hawking WE120P, 11M wireless card in a
> Toshiba 4000CDS with Etch and kernel 2.6.18-4-686.
>
> I've read the pcmcia page on http://www.kernel.org/
> and the howto it cites.  The latest pcmciautils is
> installed and still the card doesn't work.  lspci
> reports it but no interface is created.
>
> Any suggestions?

Have you tried Google?  I googled for "Hawking WE120P linux"
and the 8th entry has a list of cards showing which work with linux.
Yours has a maybe tag and a pointer to a possible driver.

:-) HTH, YMMV, HAND :-)

Wayne

--
Real Users find the one combination of bizarre input values that shuts
down the system for days.