Re: does etch have package that allow user bypass Internet censorship

Thanks! Don't worry. I know the government allow what, doesn't allow what. If you post
antigovernment message in popular BBS, or protest before government building,  then you'll quickly
run into  trouble. I don't believe government have time monitor this list. This list is
high-traffic, but few Chinese join the list, so my message's effect is limited.

My message is in English,  further limiting its effect.

You know, Newsweek, Time magazine of English version are publicly sold in big stores of big
Chinese cities.

In private, we Chinese can say anything.