Re: does etch have package that allow user bypass Internet censorship

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 10:37:10PM -0700, Serena Cantor wrote:
> I'm in mainland China. The government block some Web sites and some Web pages.

There are anonymizing routers and web servers set up which may allow
users to circumvent government censorship in countries where this is
prevalent. Collaboration with local laws in such countries is an
extremely good idea, particularly if you are a resident alien / dual
national - posting questions like this to a public mailing
list rather than making discreet private enquiries is possibly
inadvisable.

Enjoy your time in the PRC.