Re: Wrapping workspace-switcher

On Sun, 27 May 2007 19:14:08 +0100
John K Masters <johnmasters@oxtedonline.net> wrote:

> How do I get the workspace switcher to wrap from workspace 6 to 1
> when I do Ctl-Alt-Right? I noticed XFCE does this by default but I
> use Gnome and have not found a way to do this.

As others have pointed out, the GNOME window manager does not have that
feature. But you can choose to use a different window manager with
GNOME. If you like the XFCE way of doing things, then you can launch
its window manager (in a GNOME session) by issuing the command 'xfwm4
--replace'. To make the change permanent, save your GNOME session when
you log out.

--

Liam