Re: Wrapping workspace-switcher

On 20:37 Sun 27 May     , Mathias Brodala wrote:
> Hi John.
>
> John K Masters, 27.05.2007 20:14:
> > How do I get the workspace switcher to wrap from workspace 6 to 1 when I
> > do Ctl-Alt-Right? I noticed XFCE does this by default but I use Gnome
> > and have not found a way to do this.
>
> GNOME does not support something like this. You might want to try brightside.

Thanks Mathias but to quote from the brightside/Debian blurb 'and is a
nice alternative to keyboard shortcuts for the more mouse-oriented
user.'

I am specifically looking for something NOT mouse-centric.

If my programming skills were better I might have a go at tweaking the
source but I'm not confident enough for that yet.

Regards, John
--
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography
Ambrose Bierce (1842 - 1914)