(OT) Looking for Cell Phone/PDA Recommendations

I need to buy a cell phone/pda, and I am looking at the T-Mobile Dash (
http://www.geek.com/hwswrev/pda/dash/index.htm). However, I use Debian,
KDE/Gnome and Kontact, so the Windows Mobile OS is not very appealing.

1. Is there a way to synchronize my Kontact contacts, calendar, email, etc.
with Windows Mobile devices?

2. If not, any recommendations for a phone/pda that will synchronize with
Kontact?

In addition, I would like to have:
* 1.3-2 megapixel camera
* wireless ear piece
* ability to locally download Java Midlets that I create
* compatible with US T-Mobile network
* QWERTY keyboard or touchscreen keyboard

Having a native Linux OS would be cool - I can imagine an ssh session from an
xterm to a remote server.....(Sorry, got carried away!)

Am I asking too much? ;-)

Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

Mark