Re: rampant offtopic and offensive posts to debian-user

On Sat, 19 May 2007 17:02:01 +0200
"M. Fioretti" <mfioretti@mclink.it> wrote:

[snip]

> This is why I'm posting also this reply to the moderators. I really
> hope they put a stop to this, this time.

As people have pointed out; this is exactly the issue. There *are no*
moderators! d-u is (currently) unmoderated (listmasters aren't
[necessarily] moderators). I have no problem with people requesting a
change, but as it exists now, it's an unmoderated list.

> Marco

Celejar