clvm + GFS troubles

Hello,
Using Debian 4.0 Etch, I am trying to configure an initial ha FS cluster with GFS and CLVM.
Read the docs, but still struggling with clvm and GFS.
Able to even format a volume with GFS and gfs_fsck it.
But when tried to mount it, got a segmentation fault.
All listed kernel modules seem to be loaded. (ccs, cman, dlm, clvm, manual fence)
configured lvm.conf to use locking type 2 and locking_lib.
      library_dir = "/lib/lvm2"
       locking_type = 2
       locking_library = "liblvm2clusterlock.so"

Please, what am I doing wrong or forgot?
Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado