Re: why linux?

No offense. I think you asked a right question: why Linux? And, this
question supposed to be asked to yourself first, why Linux? Why do you
intended to use another OS other than Microsoft Windows? What did you
expected from Linux? If Linux was not as powerful as Windows, why Linux?
If Linux is so hard to get start, why Linux?

If you really hate Microsoft, and is looking for a really user-friendly
OS, I recommend you to try Mac OS X (rather than Linux). If you're not
interested in learning a new OS, or not going to pay some effort in it,
I recommend you keep using on your currently-using OS. That would give
you a less-painful experience. Why Linux? go and check some wiki, and
you will know why. And as the same time, you will know why it is or it
is not for you.

God bless.

Ray

S C さんは書きました: