[OT] messages with HTML content (was: rampant offtopic and offensive posts to debian-user)

On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 19:57:49 -0400, Patrick Wiseman wrote:

[...]

> That said, there do seem to be a fair number of self-indulgent,
> self-important, opinionated pundits using this list for their own,
> irrelevant proselytizing of one view or another.  But I only know that
> because, on occasion, sort of like looking at a car wreck, I find myself
> opening one of those OT posts.  If you open one by accident, delete and
> move
> on.  Or so I advise (knowing there are deaf ears out there).

Maybe you should learn to follow clearly stated list policies such as
"Never send your messages in HTML; use plain text instead." before you
make judgement calls about the contributions of others.

          Florian   |