Re: [etch] apt_preferences issues

Florian Kulzer napisał(a):

To me that looks like the pinning worked and I do not understand how apt
can think of "upgrading" to the same version. Is your currently
installed gimp a version from another repository?

What happens if you ask specifically for gimp:

apt-get install gimp

Also, what is the output of

apt-get check

and

apt-get install -sf

?

I've installed all packages only from debian repositores, plus some multimedia codecs from http://www.debian-multimedia.org/

about the rest:
#apt-get install gimp ... installs gimp

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Suggested packages:
  libgimp-perl
  gimp
1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 12 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/3068kB of archives.
After unpacking 41.0kB of additional disk space will be used.
(Reading database ... 101262 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace gimp 2.2.13-1 (using .../gimp_2.2.13-1_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement gimp ...
Setting up gimp (2.2.13-1) ...

# apt-get check
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done

# apt-get install -sf
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 12 not upgraded.