[Solved] Re: xterm fonts

On 5/16/07, Michael V. De Palatis <mvd@gatech.edu> wrote:

You should run xrdb -load ~/.Xdefaults to reload the file. However,
some intricacies can be involved if the program name launched from the
menu is not `xterm`.

Thanks for this. It worked but the only thing I played a bit with
different font numbers in .Xdefaults and once it worked, I edited
/etc/X11/fluxbox/fluxbox-menu and changed the xterm entry to read
xterm -bg black -fg white -fn 12x24 and it worked very nicely from the
menu.

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.