Re: Canon PowerShot A570IS

Raquel wrote:
> In the next couple of days I'm getting the A570IS and will be
> wanting to upload images to my desktop and from there editing, etc.
> What is the best tool for Gnome?

Check out f-spot too. Digikam is a good one but is a KDE app.

Package: f-spot
Section: gnome

 F-Spot is meant to be an easy-to-use photo management
 application.  It allows for importing of your existing
 photo collections, tagging photos with identifiers,
 as well as doing simple edits of photos (e.g. rotating).
Tag: special::not-yet-tagged, special::not-yet-tagged::f,
uitoolkit::gtk, use::organizing