Re: Canon PowerShot A570IS

On Tue, 15 May 2007 08:59:29 +0200
fabio natali <natali@poisson.phc.unipi.it> wrote:

> Raquel scrisse:
> > In the next couple of days I'm getting the A570IS and will be
> > wanting to upload images to my desktop and from there editing,
> > etc.  What is the best tool for Gnome?
>
> gphoto2 or digikam.
>
> i use them with my canon powershot a520, they work great.
>
> gphoto2 is a command line tool.
>
> digikam (which started working only recently for me (i'm a sid boy
> now)) is a very nice, comfortable gui tool. you may want to try
> this first.
>
> best regards,
>
> --
> fabio natali

Tomorrow (16th) is my birthday and I think I know what's in the
boxes.  ;-)  I've not done any digital photography but have using my
Olympus OM10FC for years.  I'm really looking forward to using my
new Canon Powershot A570IS and my computer together.

--
Raquel
Of all the enemies to public liberty war, is, perhaps, the most to