Re: [OT] Good, evil and religion [WAS] Re: A way to compile 3rd party modules into deb system?

Joe Hart wrote:
The difference is that the person "dressing" the lamb is preparing it
for use, usually to eat.  That serves a purpose in at least nourishing
the body.  I suppose sacrificing the lamb could be said to be nourishing
the spirit, but I don't think a court of law would see it that way.

As I understand it, in the old days, the sacrificial lambs ended up being what the priests ate.