Re: [OT] Good, evil and religion [WAS] Re: A way to compile 3rd party modules into deb system?

On Thu, 10 May 2007 04:58:59 -0500

[snip]

> And I believe that a little hypocrisy is a good thing, and needed
> for the smooth functioning of society.

Well, hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue, and I've
always understood that as a positive thing, that evil concedes the
superiority of good, and doesn't justify itself by brazenly denying the
very possibility and desirability of good.

> Ron Johnson, Jr.
> Jefferson LA  USA

Celejar