Re: [OT] Screen

Ron Johnson wrote:
                                                      I'm working
on a paper and/or answering emails. The reason I took the time to
learn this setup isn't just that I don't do mousiness; it's mostly
that I can do my work with a minimum of distraction and frustration
this way,

You were born 25 years late.

WordStar, a KayPro II and it's *incredibly* high-res 9" screen were
perfect for writing.
Word Perfect 5.0 for DOS. The ability to see EXACTLY what codes where where made finding those formatting errors so much easier.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com