Re: Install KDE Language Package Problam

On Monday 30 April 2007 17:33, Wayne wrote:
> Dear Debian Group
>
>   My English is so bad, so i want to install kde-i18n-zhtw language package
> but, i use "apt-get install kde-i18n-zhtw" command, that say "No found"
>
> i also use the command "apt-get search kde-i18n-zhtw", that say "E:Invaild
> operation search"
> I'm using Debian 4.0-KDE
>
> Pls help
> Thanks
>
> Wayne

Hi Wayne. Have you remembered to su to root before running the apt-get install
command? I've just looked in synaptic on Etch, and the package is there, but
as I do not speak or read chinese there is no point in installing it.

It is shown as kde-i18n-zhtw             (latest version) 4:3.5.5-1

Nigel.