Re: Install KDE Language Package Problam

Hi Wayne.

Wayne, 30.04.2007 17:33:
>  My English is so bad, so i want to install kde-i18n-zhtw language package
> but, i use "apt-get install kde-i18n-zhtw" command, that say "No found"

That’s weird; it[0] should be there. Did you "apt-get update" before? What’s the
content of your /etc/sources.list, if the package still cannot be found?

> i also use the command "apt-get search kde-i18n-zhtw", that say "E:Invaild
> operation search"

Yep, you did want to use "apt-cache search kde-i18n-zhtw" instead.

Regards, Mathias

[0] http://packages.debian.org/stable/kde/kde-i18n-zhtw

--
debian/rules